Just purchased 2 new Lew's Laser Pro Speed Spool model Lp1SH reels. They have the Lew's paddle style grips on a bowed aluminum handle. My question: Anybody know where I can get replacement grips or bowed handle with round rubber grips, or Daiwa style squared off grips. I used to have Gator Grip handles for all my reels but haven't found a bowed handle. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me. Don't really like the paddle grips.

Edited by Tony Maxwell

If you have any other brand of offset handle, try it to see if it will fit the shaft. If it will you could order a new one from that manufacturer. Seems like Lew's used a smaller shaft than Garcia and most other reels, but I could be wrong. Other than looks, if you installed a straight handle you couldn't tell the difference. Musky Glenn

Solved the concern. I had some Daiwa handles hiding in the man cave and cut the knobs off. After much measuring, and a lot of trial and error, the paddle knobs are gone and the reels now feel comfortable. They don't look too bad either. Only took 4 different drill bits, and a drill press. Best part is that it only took about 3 hours and didn't cost anything. Thanks for the responses. Hope this helps somebody else. Gone fishin'