SLT785

Custom Baits Magazine, An E-Magazine

That's a really cool magazine.  The only critique would be the first two pages, the font is too fancy and the red color of the font makes it too difficult to read as it blends into the background image a little too much.  Maybe it's my old eyes, but I had to skip those two pages.  Other than that, it's nicely done.

• Like 1

On the first page, it asks me to subscribe to the site.  There was no option.  Subscribe or don't see the mag.  I don't think it's reasonable to force visitors to subscribe before they can browse the mag to see if it's of interest to them.  So sayonara mag!

Edited by BobP
  • Like 2

It's my understanding the email is so they can send the magazine to you when it's released for publication and that's all. I was told the publisher was in contact with the admin of this blog to let them know he wasn't competing against the blog in know way, shape or form. For what it's worth

I'm with BobP and Bass100. I wont even bother when I am asked for my information up front. Spam filters are only so good for a while then crap always works its way in. As for the "junk email" who has the time? i've got four or more legitimate ones to manage.

SLT785 -  Thanks for the link without the forced join-up.  I found the site interesting, especially for pike/musky guys.

p.s. - why does the TU site insist on "auto correcting" the phrase popup (when used with a hyphen befure "up) to Plaster of Paris?

Edited by BobP