Bigkahuna

No Wiggle Crankbait?

You tying directly to the lure or are you using a snap?  (Not a snap swivel.)  Sometimes a lure tied directly will have limited action.  I'd try either a snap or tie directly to a split ring if you haven't already.  I've bought lures somewhat similar and haven't had any trouble with getting action out of them.  But I use snaps because most of the fish I target are just eating size and not bruisers.  If you are using snaps or split rings then it could be a bad batch.

Also, did you try these out with the right size hooks? Or with hooks at all?  (Some guys don't put these on when they try them out because they want to see how they run first.) I know a lot of these baits you buy require certain sizes to run right. Or should I say recommended sizes. If not, slap the recommended size hooks on them and try them again.

Sounds crazy but it might do the trick.  Hope so.  hate to have you getting a bad batch.