Andyco

Are Brian's Bees Or Jawjacker Baits Still Available

I really like jawjackers lure. Rob builds some great baits and has helped me out on building baits. He even cuts some bodies out for me. You have to message him on Facebook to order. Brian makes some good baits too but one of my friends that runs a tackle store had some disputes with him. He still has website I think and also sells his baits on other websites.

I really like jawjackers lure. Rob builds some great baits and has helped me out on building baits. He even cuts some bodies out for me. You have to message him on Facebook to order. Brian makes some good baits too but one of my friends that runs a tackle store had some disputes with him. He still has website I think and also sells his baits on other websites.

Being in business sucks!

• Like 1

Guys my baits are still being made if anyone needs anything just shoot me a message on facebook......also just to let everyone know......I also build Flatshad baits now as well......Last summer when Sonny McFarland Retired he passed all of his equipment and templets to me.......I took some time off from building baits to build a larger shop to work in.......I am also kicking around the idea of selling lips ....belly weights and doing some custom flat bait Bodies as well.........Kind of a lure builders supply if you would say...Thanks Rob..."Jawjacker"..Cochran

• Like 2