O'l Robzilla

Help For New Painters

Hey there tackle underground people. Are you new to painting baits? Can't seem to find your MOJO? Well don't worry about that. Yes great painting comes in time and yes its an art form. But there is a way to tip the "scales" (pun intended) in your favor. What I did to advance my painting skills was to go on YouTube and watch airbrush guys doing all sorts of things from, model cars, trains, miniature figures, rc cars, portrait artists and so on. The thing is, all these people have different techniques styles, tips secrets that they share. Not to leave out how to care and maintain your gear. Also they show you how to mix paint, compressor psi levels and much more. This is a unique hobby, nothing to be rushed into. But once you have the toys and knowledge and a little practice, you'll be off to the races. don't get discouraged, if you are reading this post then you are doing your research you'll need for your skill to improve. I hope this helps, and if you have questions don't be scared to message people with your questions. We are all here to help each other to get better. Take care, Rob

• Like 4