cadman

Clip-On Coils

Does anyone know where I can buy these by the 10,000 count? Barlow's is not an option. I have a call in to Shorty's. These have to be stainless steel, as I know they sell copper ones also. Also if you guys know of someone making these for the inter-net lure companies and are willing to share the info, PM me. Don't post it here. See pic below

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

clip-on spring coils.pdf

Edited by cadman

A little bit unrelated, is there an advantage or disadvantage in using the coils that snap on to the eye of the hook as opposed to the coils that are molded into the jig head? Is it just a difference in the angle of the bait? I'm debating whther I want to buy a shaky head mold or a mold that is designed for a weedguard and use the modifications that smalljaw taught me. I am looking for a bait that I can fish weedless as well as drag on the bottom of rocky rivers. I also thought about modifying the do it swm jig mold to use a clip on coil and different hook.

A little bit unrelated, is there an advantage or disadvantage in using the coils that snap on to the eye of the hook as opposed to the coils that are molded into the jig head? Is it just a difference in the angle of the bait? I'm debating whther I want to buy a shaky head mold or a mold that is designed for a weedguard and use the modifications that smalljaw taught me. I am looking for a bait that I can fish weedless as well as drag on the bottom of rocky rivers. I also thought about modifying the do it swm jig mold to use a clip on coil and different hook.

To me it's a matter of personal preference.