KSassassin

New Ks Guy

Hey guys

name is Kyle from ks. I just started paintin cranks about 2 days ago. And was told to make a name a join you wonderful gentleman on TU. Well here I am. I'm here for advice, tips and to look at the awesome work that can be done by so many people.

if I do any wrong on any forum. Please say something to me, so I won't do it again.

Thanks guys and thanks for reading

I use a milk carton. take the big ones and cut the flat sides out of it. you can use a heat gun to help bend it or vacuum it. The good of this is you can go through plenty without worrying about cost and if you mess up than just drink some more milk :)

I think the best material is called PetG for vacuum forming. I am not saying that you need to get into VAC forming to get this to work. As mentioned above by Jonister, judicial application of heat and a bit of practice should get the job done. I did a lot of research into VAC forming several years ago and petG stuck in my head.

Dave

• Like 1

I think the best material is called PetG for vacuum forming. I am not saying that you need to get into VAC forming to get this to work. As mentioned above by Jonister, judicial application of heat and a bit of practice should get the job done. I did a lot of research into VAC forming several years ago and petG stuck in my head.

Dave

This is how I typically make stencils.  By the way I am in KC so I am between you and Nathan