RipLip

Extra Plastic From Large Pours-Looking For Some

OK everyone, this goes back a number of years but, there was a person on here that was selling there extra plastic or tailings (for lack of actual term) after there pours. It was great to just order 5 pounds or whatever of a great color and then just melt up a couple for a quick fish. It was usually the tops from the large injection molds that are cut off on fished baits. It was really convenient. I've been out for a while but now i'm back and i don't have any contacts anymore. Just seeing if something like this is still happening from the big guys to the little guys. If your not comfortable posting up just PM me. No hard feelings either way just checking. Thank you - John

RipLip - I tried all kinds of searches and could not find anything, even knowing it was Carolinamike. I finally remembered the 'runner' word. Sometimes the search function just does not help!

This idea of using tags is going to improve things down the line, if everyone (including me) starts to use them. It will take a few years though I think.

It might be a good idea if we could add tags to old posts - just a thought to the management :)

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman
  • Like 1