Fish N Chips

I Have Finally Taken The Next Step.

After years of handpouring I have finally taken the next step.  I just ordered a 3 oz injector and the 631 ring swimbait mold from Bass Tackle.  I have their bug eye shad mold I really like (hand pour), but was looking for a smaller bait for swimming on a jig head and drop shot; mainly for bass, river stripers and rock cod.  I have heard nothing but good reviews of this bait for its action.

I went ahead and got their injection starter kit.  It looked like a good deal with the mold, injector, plastic, glitter and colorants.  I just chose some glitter and colors I did not alread have.  I got the top injection mold to do laminates later on if I decided too.  I hope the 3 oz injector is large enough to move onto some single injection large baits later on, I belive it will be.  I figure I will eventually move onto blending blocks, and some fancy injection but will start out easy and work my way up, mainly due to cost.  It is a hobby after all, and I got into it to save money!  LOL, how wrong I was :nuhuh:

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive!

Thanks. I can not wait to try it out. I have already been looking at other injection molds. It is a sickness. I used to cast a lot of lead, but with it so hard to come by in California now, plastics are taking its place for my 'fix', lol. I have quite a collection of POP and RTV molds but really like the quality the aluminum CNC molds put out.