crab05

Where Do You Buy Your Devcon Epoxy

I couldnt find it in a store near me either... I got some Devcon clear from Lowes...... Doesnt say "2 ton" on the package, says "household"... Havnt officially tested it yet, but goes on super clear and feels hard enough...... Any one have input on this stuff??

I thought  found out about them here.....If you use BSI it is under their label as 30 minute slow cure. BSI their distributors name on it. You pay about $8 for shipping but it's a wash for gas money. I wish i could find larger containers of BSI, though... The medicinal cups, i pay $5.50 shipped per 100 which isn't too bad. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251172733110?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  I rather pay shipping than run around town wondering if they have what i need....

Yea, I've been using BSI for several years now. The place I was getting it from originally no longer has a website and had to search around for a new supplier. I think it's cheaper on the link you provided though.

That seems high for the medicine cups Richard. I get mine from the same pharmacy I get my meds from. I pay a little over $2 per 100 count and they deliver them when they deliver my prescriptions. I'd check out the price at some of your local drug stores. Might end up saving you a couple bucks.

Ben

• Like 1

Ben....I have one medical supply that I originally bought the cups from. They were $5 per 100, but once they run out it takes 2 months to restock. Your price is really good.....thanks for the info..

This is one of those deals where you don't know how good you've got it until someone explains it to you. These days every penny saved helps.

Ben

• Like 1