JRammit

Your Arsenal: Homemade Vs Store Bought

Ok... I couldnt decide weather to post this or not... Guess it depends on your sense of humor??

Just to be clear.. This was NOT ME!.. My kid wanted to make a video of his lure just like dad.... So i gave him my phone and this is what i got back........... Ill admit, i laughed a little

• Like 1

Being disabled I don't get to fish as much as I would like . Luckily I have a friend whom takes me out anytime I can go. But I make all my hard baits as a way of making up for the seldom fishing. When I get this part figured out (if I do ) I will try  and figure out the soft plastics. If I build up to many I give them to my buddy.

I just give the fish what they want. Dont get me wrong, i love to catch fish on my lures but if they'll hit a store bought better thats what ill throw. Its great feelin when im smokin em on one of my baits but to me theres no shame in throwing a zoom plastic or a humdinger spinnerbait if thats what they biting that day. I think of it like this. If only one brand of fishing tackle caught fish all the time, there would be no need or market for all the others.

I think of it like this... The fish have no clue what brand of lure youre throwing.... Sure, some lures have the brand name printed on them, but fish cant read

If i build a crank bait, the fish dont know its not Rapala

If i make a soft plastic craw, the fish dont know its not Berkley

If i build a spinner bait, the fish dont know its not Booyah

But if i build something no one has ever seen before... Well... The fish dont know its JRammit!