Slammingjack

Sweet!

I have gave away a lot baits in the last two years. All I asked was if they caught something take a pic. of the bait or the fish. Let me know what bait or color it was. Anything so I would know what to make more of. Well as you know most did none of the above. One guy did both.

a9f26a2913f1c55fddf92c0d0de0dd5156c88d00 R

91d364a4948ff86f5dced8c598f80389458e820a R

Thought I would share with you guy the bait infor. Learned so much from this site, thought I would pay it back.

The bait is from LC #698 open pour silicone.

The color is Carolina pumpkin  from LW 5 drops.

Flake is LC copper .015 and LC black .035 Both one smidgen of each.

BTW the way the fish weighed in at 10.58 lbs  :D

• Like 2

Ha!  Good for you.  I once attended a club BBQ and gave away baits to everybody who wanted some.  Before they were allowed to take anything they were required to sign an agreement that they would do those things.  NOT ONE PERSON DID. Even with a signed agreement to do so.  

P.S.  Nice fish even if he is long arming it.  LOL.  

Ha!  Good for you.  I once attended a club BBQ and gave away baits to everybody who wanted some.  Before they were allowed to take anything they were required to sign an agreement that they would do those things.  NOT ONE PERSON DID. Even with a signed agreement to do so.  

Bob- Sounds like the very familiar M.O. from the gimme crowd. They develop an acute attack of muscle stiffening when it comes time to reach for their wallet. The faces change and the years go buy but the act  remains the same. :?

BADASS. I love this I still want someone use something I make and say it kicks ass. I gave away stick baits to one of my buddy's and he said that he will take a pic of the fish he caught with them but he never sent me anything either. I get this feeling he was going to use them and then he thought they weren't as good as a Senko and just bought a pack and threw my stuff to the side.

Edited by Big Ray
  • Like 1

Ok I am going to give a shout out to Basscandy92040. When I first met him on this forum I noticed that he had a website and that he sold some lures to catch saltwater bass. So recently I got into it and started fishing the harbor near my house. So I contacted him and asked him if I can buy some curly tail lures to catch the sand bass. He hooked me up for free and I tried them out tonight. They kicked butt!

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/RayColon/media/IMG_20150608_015648_zpsbojvnq5h.jpg.html

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/RayColon/media/IMG_20150608_015112_zpsslvdhdd7.jpg.html

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/RayColon/media/IMG_20150608_015052_zpsnruq4vqa.jpg.html

It kind of sucks though when you are catching fish and you get kicked out of a spot by security because I was fishing in a a no fishing zone. But oh well. Anyways thanks Basscandy and If a forum member hooks you up with a lure take a pic and don't be like the ingrates you give your baits too.

Edited by Big Ray
  • Like 2