RayburnGuy

Email Notifications

I use Firefox and have no issues with anything not working with the forum interface.

@bryanmc, the messenger and notifications icons will be close to invisible unless there are notifications for you. Then they will be red.

@Vodkaman, not sure why you're getting the "raw" look and feel and the buttons for formatting are dimmed out for you.

There is a software update available that I hope to get done this week, if possible. That might fix some of the issues, but I'm not sure.

After the update is done, I'll post here to let you know.

I use Firefox and have never had any problems with the site at all.

Notifications should be completely unrelated to what browser you use and more related to your email provider or possibly something in the Tackle Underground software itself.

FYI, I am running Firefox 39, which is the latest version as of today.

What browser are you using Apdriver? I'm using Firefox and it seems the email notifications from TU stopped right after a browser update.

Ben

I checked my preferences and they are set to receive emails for topics I have posted to but I am not getting those emails any more. I used to, but something has changed. I have checked both my inbox and my junk folder and nothing there from TU.