Ken 6645

Starting Over Building Home Made Crank Baits

after cutting off half of  my middle finger and cutting up two other  fingers really  bad, i have decided  i would it might be better off  if  I bought my blanks  precut ....Looking for all types of crank baits made of wood [ pine-ceder- red wood -bass wood ] or plastic maybe but I prefer wood baits ...   any help ??????? Ken Blevins   chantil@roadrunner.cotmnmnmnmnmn  

benton B     I'm searching for wood crank baits  copies...Seems like there are several suppliers tha have plastic cb's but i prefer wood... if you know of one give me a shout....thanks for your time     ken blevins    chantil@roadrunner.comnnnnmfsab yielooo

Are you looking for precut blanks like JBlaze linked to? Or are you looking for wood blanks that already have the detail carving done, weighting etc and literally just need to be painted and hardware put on?

LPO wooden blanks are great for just getting back into the swing of things, but if you wanted to have things pre-carved with detail I know a few people via Instagram that make some amazing wooden baits, but fair warning......expensive is an understatement on those puppies :/