Tally

Line Tie Q

If you are going to do it yourself, the way that you are doing it now is the best way. You can go to companies and have wire bent like the bagleys, but usually the minimum order is around 10,000. Unless the lip is thick enough where the wire goes in then the hole will become sloppy and the wire will become loose as time and tuning happens. The bait will never tune once that happens. Some of the older bagleys have this problem today.

Skeeter

Threw it in the pool the other day. Meant to write you about it. You do good work my friend. I can't wait to throw it. I'll cry though if I scratch it.

The box is an excellent touch. I will have to find a way to mount that for the collection also. With all that is and has been going on.... I probably won't get out in the boat untill mid Sept. That will be the earliest date that I can fish. My son broke his hip in Iraq. He is home now. He wants to go out badly too. So I guess we will just fill the boat with cripples and go after the bass. By the way... killer job on the lure. The action, paint and the finish are all first rate. Thank you.

Skeeter

Thanks for the compliment. You of all people know that I put alot of time into learning how to build a crank. I probably even learned more building that one for you.

Now let's talk about dumb. :oops:

I took pictures of that bait the entire process and forgot to take picture of the finished product. That's dumb!!!! If you get a chance, take a picture and either post it or e-mail it to me. I would appreciate it.

Tally