Saugerman

Basstackles 731,732, Or 733 Crawl

Does anyone own any of the newer crawl molds from Basstackle? Model 731, 732, or 733 molds? They sure look like fish catchers. Just would like to hear from some one who owns one of these molds. I like the  look of the pinchers on these molds, just wondered if Mr. Largemouth, or Smallmouth likes them?

Thanks

I can answer the price comment. This craw was derived from an actual craw that came out of a basses mouth. It was sent off and scanned to get a real copy of the animal. In order to get that kind of detail it take a long time to machine. This is why the price is much higher. He actually edited a lot of the code that was produced to get the price down that far. Not that it matters but though you might want to know a little something about that bait. So you could say that bass like it!!

• Like 1

I just don't see how these "real" looking Craws would be better at catching fish than the 702 craw, rage or speed craw. Just looking at them I don't see where you get any action from. I know where I fish the 702 and zoom speed craw outfish the the zoom critter craw( I think that's what it's called) which has more realistic claws on it. Now where I fish is mainly rivers, marshes, bayous and oilfield canals all tidal waters so we don't have that ultra clear water some of you guys fish a lot. If I am wrong please enlighten me as I am always lookin for a way to catch more fish. They sure do look pretty though.