Cami

How To Obtain Laminated Baits With An Longitudinal Hand Injection Mould?

Hi Guys.

I was wondering if it is possible to obtain laminated baits with a multi figures hand injection 2 valves mould like this one in picture.

Is it possible only the system: 1st shoot, cut, replace bottom, 2nd shoot?

Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Bye.

Cami

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

Almomail fins.jpg

post-23601-0-77944200-1440089294_thumb.jpg

Seems like way too much work to me haha. When I first started making lures I loved the idea of being able to make any crazy color I wanted but I find myself mostly making black, green pumpkin, watermelon, and white. I have a few odd colors that work (blue craw, grn pkn magic) that I make frequently but I have mostly just stuck to the basics. Not what I anticipated when I first started this addiction.

Seems like way too much work to me haha. When I first started making lures I loved the idea of being able to make any crazy color I wanted but I find myself mostly making black, green pumpkin, watermelon, and white. I have a few odd colors that work (blue craw, grn pkn magic) that I make frequently but I have mostly just stuck to the basics. Not what I anticipated when I first started this addiction.

Hahaha...I did the same thing.

I have a ton of "neat colored" plastic leftovers that I wind up cutting up and remelting to make green pumpkin baits by adding whatever I need to get close.