jrhopkins

Posting Videos?

Dieter - Your videos will never be in question, in fact any video that shows a lure swimming is an instructional video in my opinion and deserves a place in the forums.

I would like a video forum purely to collect this resource into one location for convenience, not to segregate it because it does not belong.

Video is the future and is to be encouraged.

Dave

@ Vodkaman

I agree ,  Dave , ...video is the future , ...and there are tons of luremaking related clips out there , ...some folks on YouTube even made up their own playlists containing vids by different makers .

@ mark poulson ,  @ Rayburn Guy

Thanks a lot , my friends , ....but due to constant family problems affecting my wife's and my own mental welfare I simply feel reluctant about getting into a lot of communication with people , ..... either personal , by phone or even in the internet .

This is why I've been absent for such a long time , not only in here , but also on other forums that I used to be on frequently , ........not really absent though , since I'm always reading the topics frequently , I simply do not feel like posting .

This new attitude of mine really bothers me , but it's most often hard for me to overcome . 

So please take my apologies , some day my problems would hopefully be solved , ........best regards , Dieter