JRammit

Sports Or No Sports

Football and baseball. I live in the mitten state so I like the tigers and I tolerate the Lions. I remember the legion of boom so I also watch the Seahawks

I could not stand the Lions under Jim Schwartz, but now that he and donkey kong suh are gone, they're alright in my book

Hate to admit it, but i was a Seahawk fan for ONE day back in February, and they let me down.....

Vernon Davis wasnt that good... And the Patriots dont cheat

Sorry about your tight end.

I say good riddance.  I can't remember the last time Vernon actually TRIED to catch a ball.  Lay out once in awhile and earn the respect of your QB.  Never liked the guy.....never will.......overrated in my book.  And he won't get away with that with Peyton as his QB!  Back to you in the booth.......lol

I say good riddance. I can't remember the last time Vernon actually TRIED to catch a ball. Lay out once in awhile and earn the respect of your QB. Never liked the guy.....never will.......overrated in my book. And he won't get away with that with Peyton as his QB! Back to you in the booth.......lol

He PLAYED for Singletary!... The kid made big plays and blocked like he had something to prove!... For a good while, i was convinced without him Kaepernick wouldnt throw a pass, until Crabtree decided to join us.... Now that you mention it, i havnt heard his name much this year...... My opinion, an overwhelming amount of tallent matched with an equal amount of emotional fragility........ When he's happy, he can PLAY!.... When he's not... Well... How many NFL players have been ejected from a game by their own coach???

I could not stand the Lions under Jim Schwartz, but now that he and donkey kong suh are gone, they're alright in my book

Hate to admit it, but i was a Seahawk fan for ONE day back in February, and they let me down.....

Vernon Davis wasnt that good... And the Patriots dont cheat

Yeah suh leaving is something that hurt our pass defense but we were not going to pay him what he wanted lol. Sorry Miami but you got yourself into this

He PLAYED for Singletary!... The kid made big plays and blocked like he had something to prove!... For a good while, i was convinced without him Kaepernick wouldnt throw a pass, until Crabtree decided to join us.... Now that you mention it, i havnt heard his name much this year...... My opinion, an overwhelming amount of tallent matched with an equal amount of emotional fragility........ When he's happy, he can PLAY!.... When he's not... Well... How many NFL players have been ejected from a game by their own coach???

I'm just bitter.  LOL!