Curt - NC

2015 Coolest Lure Contest Is Now Underway!

Okay...I see that it's Oct. 1 is the deadline. LOL. I meant to write Sept. 30 above. I also see that we can upload anything for the purpose of displaying w/o the prize factor. I suppose I only want to do it for the prizes. I already made my lures for 2016's contest. I can't wait to show you guys. They're sickening this time.

Okay...I see that it's Oct. 1 is the deadline. LOL. I meant to write Sept. 30 above. I also see that we can upload anything for the purpose of displaying w/o the prize factor. I suppose I only want to do it for the prizes. I already made my lures for 2016's contest. I can't wait to show you guys. They're sickening this time.

Wait.. so the only reason you will upload photos of your lures is to try to win prizes?

That's not what Tackle Underground is about. Not trying to knock you or anything, but TU is here so people can learn from each other by sharing ideas and information, not just so someone can post a photo once per year and try to win a prize.

• Like 2