JRammit

Favorite Worm Color... Go!

MY favorite color is irrelevant.  What do the bass want?  I find, especially with smallies, it varies year to year as much as anything.  Watermelon and Smoke worked best for me this year.  Last year is was black.   Few years back I remember if you didn't have grape in your tackle box you were hosed. This year, maybe 2-3 fish on grape.  Fickle little bastards.

• Like 1

I now have a new favorite color!... June bug blue

They just weren't digin the watermelon, thought it was gonna be a slow day til i tied one of these on

Jeremy's day off:

I make all my videos with my phone, managed to catch an action shot filming from my shirt pocket.. Not the best quality footage, but i was stoked that it worked!!!

• Like 1

Gettin some good stuff here!

Black and Geen Pumpkin almost have enough votes to run against each other for president (Watermelon could be VP).. Ha ha!

Smoke is a good one, i use it for other baits but never thought of using it for a worm

Nobody said chartreuse?.. Not my favorite, but i figured it was somebodies

Question:

Looking at that redbug color on zoom's site.. Looks an awful lot like the cherry seed color to me.. Are my eyes off??

Question:

Looking at that redbug color on zoom's site.. Looks an awful lot like the cherry seed color to me.. Are my eyes off??

There are several worm colors that are close to redbug. Don't know about cherry seed as I have never fished it. The best advice I can give you is to look at the colors with "worm in hand". Trying to judge color on a monitor is an exercise in futility since no two monitors will show colors exactly the same. Surely you have a tackle shop, Wally World, Academy. K-Mart or some other kind of store in your area that sells tackle. Just about any store that stocks soft plastics will have Zoom since they are probably the best selling soft plastic out there.

Ben

• Like 1

I keep all my recipes with my photos in the gallery so i dont lose em

Here it is

http://www.tackleunderground.com/community/gallery/image/14897-rib-worm-junebug-blue/

A word to the wise. There have been times when photo's in the gallery, and in threads, have been lost when updates are done to the website. Depending on how important your recipes are you might want to consider an additional source to back up your information. The written information has usually remained when a picture was lost, but why take the chance?

I'll admit I'm a little leery about storing information electronically. I've lost a lot of documents, pictures, etc. due to tech problems. Even storing things on removable memory sticks, CD's, DVD's, etc. is not completely safe. Best bet is to store your info in multiple places. It might save you a lot of heartbreak and aggravation later.

Ben

Ben

• Like 2

A word to the wise. There have been times when photo's in the gallery, and in threads, have been lost when updates are done to the website. Depending on how important your recipes are you might want to consider an additional source to back up your information. The written information has usually remained when a picture was lost, but why take the chance?

I'll admit I'm a little leery about storing information electronically. I've lost a lot of documents, pictures, etc. due to tech problems. Even storing things on removable memory sticks, CD's, DVD's, etc. is not completely safe. Best bet is to store your info in multiple places. It might save you a lot of heartbreak and aggravation later.

Ben

Ben

Had that happen once already... I saved all my recipes in the note pad on my old phone... Right before it died, i emailed the list to myself...... But, somehow my new phone deleted the email when i tried to open it..... So i had to start all over

If that happens again, wont be the end of the world... In the mean time, its quite handy having a photo attatched to my files here B)

• Like 1

Ben

Ben

Be sure and write yourself a note about where you saved your info.

My usual go to on my home lake is some shade of watermelon, sometimes I'll dip the tail in some chartreuse.  Other times I have had a lot of luck with my roadkill color as well as green pumpkin.  It's hard for me to choose just one!  So, I'll list some.

1. watermelon seed (plus watermelon with flake)

2. green pumpkin

3. roadkill

4. Junebug

5. red bug

6. black or black blue