bskizl

Strike King Dream Shot

I'm sorry you don't like the website. What is so diifficult about it?  The only way I can try to correct issues is if you guys talk to me!

What a great point

I also struggle with the site. Your request for feedback hits the nail on the head. How else are you going to know? I will visit the site again and PM you my thoughts as the user/buyer

ok. went on..clicked glitters. it starts from .08 sliver .next is .08 gold, NEXT .08 blue,.08red. ..not in alphabetical order. and why do u need over 8 seperate pages for glitter? can't u just list red glitter. click on that then it has option for sizes. just seems like alot of extra pages

The pics of molds are tiny .

just look at other websites and i think most will agree. go on say.....spike it.. or maybe do it . go on there glitters. and u dont see 8 different pages with tine pics and a item code 4x3212 ..

I GUESS IT WOULD WORK BETTER IF YOU HAD THE CATALOG IN HAND AND COULD TYPE IN CODE OF ITEM U WANTED ?

What a great point

I also struggle with the site. Your request for feedback hits the nail on the head. How else are you going to know? I will visit the site again and PM you my thoughts as the user/buyer

PLEASE MAKE IT BETTER. I LOVE SHOPPING THERE BUT IT TAKES ME AN HOUR TO PLACE AN ORDER