emptystringer81

What Plastisol Is Everyone Using?

Chemionics i buy local but if you call them they will sell to public Think most plastic will float it's when u start adding salt or glass bead media that makes it sink. Some companies make a floating additive  you can add into ur plastic. It really clouds ur baits though.

As per bj non de gassed plastic i have used it in micro and didnt have a problem with it .

Edited by archery1

Unless the formula changed, settles in no time and is hard to mix.

M-F and Essential have been less of a hassle.

I am a big fan of M-F.  It does stay suspended pretty well, but since I quit making baits for other people a couple years ago I have noticed some settling in the 5 gallon jugs.  I just don't use it at the same rate now that I just make my own stuff and do testing on customer molds.  I probably need to start breaking it down into smaller containers to make it easier to shake when I need to.  Its quite a chore to pick up a five gallon jug and shake it.  LOL.  

Edited by Bob La Londe
  • Like 1

I think people find something they like and or figure out how to get decent results with and they keep with it.  I've tried several plastics including several from M-F, Chemionics, Bait Junky's, and Pourasol.  Over all I seem to get the most consistent results from M-F, but others have reported they don't like it.  Its like asking a room full of guys which is the best beer.  

• Like 2

I think people find something they like and or figure out how to get decent results with and they keep with it.  I've tried several plastics including several from M-F, Chemionics, Bait Junky's, and Pourasol.  Over all I seem to get the most consistent results from M-F, but others have reported they don't like it.  Its like asking a room full of guys which is the best beer.  

yep.. one likes bud other miller.

and maybe  maybe 1 guy likes coolers?  lol

• Like 1

Think im going to try bait junkys, Im kinda new to this and want to explore different plastisols out there. Ive tried MF when I first started, essential from do it, and pourasol by lureworks. I talked to a guy at bait junkys, couldnt remember his name, he said their stuff floats. Really nice guy.