Dink Mendez

Three Color Senko

14 posts in this topic

Howdy,

There was a member several years ago that was able to pour a senko with a blood line. He was using Del hand poured 2 piece molds. Has anyone accieved this method or any Ideas. I would like to learn how to do it.

Open mold and hand pour each cavity on each half of the molds so not quite full. Close mold and hand pour/inject center

I think you might be refering to me for the 3 color hand pour. I do it with a pyrex 4 cup. The divider is a one piece folded into a "V" and JB welded into the cup. The center section is about 1/2 the volume of the others. If I remember correctly I posted a pic of the cup in the gallery.

I just checked the gallery. The pics of the baits are there but the pic of the cup is not; along with most of my pics. Don't know what happened but maybe one of the Admins can help.

Edited by nova

Tried it with some leftovers. I could do better. Especially if I could hand pour better.

DSCN3009_zpswxqujr3l.jpg

Monte.....if that's what you call a bad one, I'd like to see what you call good.  LOL

• Like 1

Thanks LOL. Was my first attempt. The other three were not as nice. I had some flashing from the hand pours so I didnt inject quite hard enough not wanting to blow it out.

So better hand pouring with no flashing and slightly hotter runier plastice would do a better job