Chip

Tutorials

I have had several emails about my tutorials asking why I have taken them from my site. The site has evolved commercially and they were just phased out.

I have started posting the link in my TU signature below. That will take you to them.

I am not an expert by any means, but I am happy to share them here if you want them or can use them. Heck..I still learn so much from you all!

I will post the others after I upload them. If Jerry wants the files, I will also be happy to email for his hosting the articles as well.

Take Care

Chip :)

I have had several emails about my tutorials asking why I have taken them from my site. The site has evolved commercially and they were just phased out.

I have started posting the link in my TU signature below. That will take you to them.

I am not an expert by any means' date=' but I am happy to share them here if you want them or can use them. Heck..I still learn so much from you all!

I will post the others after I upload them. If Jerry wants the files, I will also be happy to email for his hosting the articles as well.

Take Care

Chip :)[/quote']

Thanks Chip. You're a true Sportsman.

Redg8er

Is there a format (word doc - ppt) that is preferable? And the size of the pictures? Max size of file?

Nope, you type it in a form, just like you do in the forums.

Theres a link on the page that lets you upload multiple photos at once.

The only thing we ask is that you number the steps taken in the tutorial & name the corresponding photos to match (eg; 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg) or similar. look over some of the existing how-to's for an example.

Yeah, keep the size of the photos around 320x240 pixels or smaller so the page will load fast.

take care.

Thanks for helping with this Chip. You know I can still remember reading about how to cut out a bait...this was before seeing one of your tutorials. I gave it a try one day in my garage and after about 5 minutes gave up thinking "this is impossible". It was only after seeing your tutorials that I started understanding the process and started thinking that "I might be able to do this". The tutorials are invaluable part of this site in my opinion and if Jerry can incorporate them into the design it would be wonderful...particularly for the "new guys".

Jed