Fatman

Zonker Cutters And Cuts

Finally got all the stuff to put a Zonker cutter together today. Made it to better protect my fingers than the one on YouTube
100_7125.jpg
100_7126.jpg

and also made this small one to use on the pieces from the Hairline rabbit pieces packs, you can get a whole lot of strips from these. I pick up a few packs at Cabela's every year when I go out for my grand daughters birthday.

100_7162.jpg

100_5864.jpg

Panels from a Mink Fur Coat my daughter brought me

100_7135.jpg

Did regular and Cross-Cuts and had a gallon zip bag full of each. You don't see much waste from underfur as I cleaned out the tank on the vacume cleaner and after cutting the strips used just the hose attachment and sucked the strips in then any loose stuff on the floor and bagged that in a zip bag to use for dubbing.
100_7139.jpg
100_7131.jpg

and because it was a waist length coat have plenty left to cut more.
100_7145.jpg

I finally cut the sable into cross-cuts and they are huge!! I'm probably going to have to brush out a little of the underfur on the top part when I use them. The mink and sable strips are probably the most expensive Zonker strips I have!! LOL

100_7172.jpg
100_7171.jpg