Franko_1121

Ron E. Bee Crankbaits

I remember the Ron E  baits. The only problem that you may have is that Richard Manley (from what I have been told) learned from Ron. So unless their designs were different or they signed or marked their baits in some way you may not be able to tell them apart. Seems Ron made a bait called the Little Pig or Baby Pig. From doing some research, some say that Ron made the good ones and the ones that Richard made were not as good. If the baits you have were made by Ron, then they are desirable by some folks and worth some money.

Skeeter

On 11/16/2015 at 3:51 AM, Skeeter said:

I remember the Ron E  baits. The only problem that you may have is that Richard Manley (from what I have been told) learned from Ron. So unless their designs were different or they signed or marked their baits in some way you may not be able to tell them apart. Seems Ron made a bait called the Little Pig or Baby Pig. From doing some research, some say that Ron made the good ones and the ones that Richard made were not as good. If the baits you have were made by Ron, then they are desirable by some folks and worth some money.

Skeeter

Ron e bee did not teach Richard Manley he sold to him but was never paid in full for it