Stumped

Bob's Tackle Shack

Niche market with no real competition....equates to you deal with it. :lolhuh:

This is exactly what I have learned in my short time of making and selling tackle. I just just hope the one of the companies I have dealt with gets more into swimbaits because they are fantastic to deal with!

Edited by RTM

Bob, I totally understand and agree.  If you have on method of contacting and returning calls/ emails fine...no issue.  But I got absolutely NOTHING, zilch zero nada for a month.  I used the contact page two weeks after I ordered, nothing.  Only after the 4 week mark when I used it again did I get a response and it was "Your molds will ship today" ...they shipped two days after that.

The thoughts that were going through my mind...did I just get ripped off?  Is this guy even still in business?  Is there a family issue?  All he had to do is respond to one message and let me know the timeframe.  When the money is paid, you are obligated to provide me some form of customer service.

I'm just a small time shop hoping to get bigger.... I understand I can sell a bag of baits to anyone, but if I provide a good product and in a timely manner, that one bag may turn into several ...and word of mouth will lead to even more.  I've increased my business 4 fold in the past 6 months because I will email them with hours and have the baits in the mail within 48 hours.  I get it, molds take much longer. 

I will be buying a lot more molds in the future, have bought 12 this year already.  From who is the question.  Maybe the one who works with me the best....

Endstate: All I wanted was an update ...instead I got a headache, a bit of stress and then some relief after they arrived 5 weeks later.  Happy in the end, very nice molds.

• Like 2

Bob, I totally understand and agree.  If you have on method of contacting and returning calls/ emails fine...no issue.  But I got absolutely NOTHING, zilch zero nada for a month.  I used the contact page two weeks after I ordered, nothing.  Only after the 4 week mark when I used it again did I get a response and it was "Your molds will ship today" ...they shipped two days after that.

The thoughts that were going through my mind...did I just get ripped off?  Is this guy even still in business?  Is there a family issue?  All he had to do is respond to one message and let me know the timeframe.  When the money is paid, you are obligated to provide me some form of customer service.

I'm just a small time shop hoping to get bigger.... I understand I can sell a bag of baits to anyone, but if I provide a good product and in a timely manner, that one bag may turn into several ...and word of mouth will lead to even more.  I've increased my business 4 fold in the past 6 months because I will email them with hours and have the baits in the mail within 48 hours.  I get it, molds take much longer. 

I will be buying a lot more molds in the future, have bought 12 this year already.  From who is the question.  Maybe the one who works with me the best....

Endstate: All I wanted was an update ...instead I got a headache, a bit of stress and then some relief after they arrived 5 weeks later.  Happy in the end, very nice molds.

Are you talking about me (CNC Molds N Stuff) or Bob's Tackle Shack?  I don't see anybody named Brian in my jobs list.  I do see two Brian's in prospective jobs, but nothing was done for them.  Just some image files were sent.  

~~~ I just checked my backup drive as well ~~~

If I cut something for you what was it?  

Edited by Bob La Londe