Bbob

Popping Shad

I heard no more elaztech. No verifiable info though. These bait companies and patents and rights and agreements we know nothing about and don't have the time or interests to keep up with. Maybe someone with the real skinny will post it up. How about elaztech recipe? Now that would be awesome! :-)

I heard no more elaztech. No verifiable info though. These bait companies and patents and rights and agreements we know nothing about and don't have the time or interests to keep up with. Maybe someone with the real skinny will post it up. How about elaztech recipe? Now that would be awesome! :-)

Calhoun had something very similar available several years ago from what I can gather, unfortunately the stuff doesn't work that same as plastisol and is an absolute pain to work with, hence why you don't see it now. 

Tackle Warehouse shows these baits in stock.  

Tackle Warehouse shows these baits in stock.

A friend of mine uses a lot of Strike King elaztech in a Z Too which is a 4.5" jerkbait. Out of curiosity, I looked for them in Bass Pro a couple weeks ago and didn't find any elaztech. Maybe they just aren't carrying this stuff anymore.