edgecrusher

White W/ Purple Firetip - Cant Find

Hi all,

Since we have some skirts gurus here, does anybody know of anyone who carries skirt tabs in white with purple firetip? Looking at around 100 tabs. I can get 1000 custom made via skirts plus but at this stage can't stretch that far!

I'm checked the major players, except rat trap as being overseas previous emails haven't been responded to.

Is that something you saw or thought about? I'm asking because I figured you looked everywhere so I contacted a person I know that owns a manufacturing facility in Viet Nam and he told me that there are a few different manufacturers and that there isn't any colors available that can't be had from most of the vendors online. If you find a color like that is it probably a proprietary color made for a specific lure maker or a custom someone had paid to have made.

Thanks Smalljaw,

I received some a while ago from Dennis Hatfield (spinnerbaitskirts.com and ebay seller) went to reorder today, he had them made to order via skirts plus (for another customer and I had some of the leftovers )- which I also deal with directly, however MOQ is 1000, I was hoping that as you say someone else was running it for a specific user or a proprietary colour for a reseller that I may not have come across in my travels!

I have covered the obvious guys, skirts plus, Skirts Unlimited, LPO barlows, Hagens etc, Rat trap is the one I do not have access to so haven't checked there.