fishhook

Pumpkin Green Veined Powder Paint

Are you looking for a source for powder paint or are you looking for application on how to use it. If it were me I would only use a vein that is a one step process. Much easier to use and a lot less costly. Just an FYI, but I am in the process of getting a custom one step green pumpkin/ black vein powder paint made. When it's available I will let you guys know, as this will be just another cool color to have. There are however some things to be worked out. I'll keep you posted

• Like 1

The silver seems to have the largest veining.  Is this true in real life, or just the photos they chose for their samples?

Yes it does have the largest veining along with gold and copper. However it all depends on which brand you buy. There are textured veins, mini-veins and reverse veins. A lot of options out there. I personally like the large vein, as it really stands out.

• Like 1

The silver seems to have the largest veining.  Is this true in real life, or just the photos they chose for their samples?

Depends on the supplier, I've used Silver Vein from Columbia coatings and Silvery Artery from Prismatic so far, the prismatic has far wider silver veining than the columbia which was narrow and tighter.

• Like 1

Are the veins actually textured, or just an optical effect?  I'm asking because I'm wondering if I could wipe over the texture with a contrasting colored paint or sharpie to enhance the effect.

It is textured, I spray translucent colours over the top for a contrast, Lollipop red works well, so does translucent copper, orange tends to make the black look green, and candy purple (columbia) is too dark you can't distinguish the vein - and that is using a spray gun getting the thinnest coat you can, not dipping.

• Like 2