Curt - NC

Free Lure Painting Webinar Tommorrow!

I fell asleep - certainly not because of the content of the webinar, but I had been up all night. The last I remember is the paints section.

Most unfortunate really, I was sat here clutching my HP-C plus, waiting for the action to begin. I will certainly pick it up from the replay layer on. Although I have not painted with an airbrush before, after 8 years on TU, I have read just about everything on the subject. I was looking forward to the actual painting part.

I know there are plenty of vids on the internet to learn with, and when I gather enough enthusiasm on the subject, I will watch them. But, at the moment, I have nothing to paint anyway.

I have just started work on a 4" four section lipless perch. The plan is for a hollow resin, to achieve close to neutral buoyancy. I had better get my calculations right, as this one is going from CAD straight to mold. I was thinking that this would be a good project to finally get some painting done, if it swims of course.

Dave

I had trouble getting on.  I used the link sent via email and it loaded up and gave me a "presenter hasn't started the presentation" message and stayed on the board.  At that same time my computer went to deathly slow and unable "resolve host".  I spent the following two hours getting things going again. Will have to check out the replay.