basscat28

Locking Nozzle Injector

Alright I'm new to the game,tried my first dab at it today and wasn't happy with the nozzle popping off my injector because it sent hot plastic all over. Is there a locking nozzle injector out there that anyone thinks is the best? And that I can possibly easily use to make laminate colors?

Thanks for the info guys! I shot about 12 ounces yesterday, Had a blast. Also found matching orings at my shop as well and snagged a few. They're high heat tolerance stiff orings as well as medium stiffs for the oilfield. Made to resist temps over 500 degree easily without losing form and made for high pressures in upwards of 60,000lbs. Interested to see how well they work in this application. 

Seems like I remember using a knurling tool on a lathe that didn't require any "programming".

Ben

That is true, but I'd want to automate as much as possible.  I seem to recall another mold maker on here hated making injectors because he spent the time standing in front of his lathe instead of doing more creative work.