RayburnGuy

Supplier For Circuit Board Material

LPO has offered to stock the translucent white circuit board material if we builders show enough interest. The price will be $8.99 for a 12" X 12" sheet. The translucent white seems to be the most popular color for building lures and also seems to be the hardest to find.

If you would be interested in having a reliable source for the circuit board material then please add your comment to this thread.

thanks guys,

Ben

Don't thank me guys. It was Curt that did all the leg work and heavy lifting. I just bugged him enough that he got tired of listening to me. :D

It's easy to work with Mark. You just slide Tab "A" into Slot "B".................no wait................that was a tricycle I put together years ago..............or was that one of those old balsa airplanes with the rubber band you wound up? :? Now my head hurts! :(

Ben

Edited by RayburnGuy
  • Like 4

This is really good news and those of us who have spent hours searching site after site on the internet trying to find white translucent G-10 in hobby quantities will be very happy if LPO begins stocking it.  Kudos to Curt and Ben!

Don't know about you guys but I build baits with a wide variety of lip shapes/sizes and I like G-10 board for baits designed for cover contact, especially rock cover.  I have to 'roll my own' lips out of G-10 and it is super hard to find online.

You can source if from a lot of places not hard to find.  The issue is the "natural" has a lot of variance in the color when received from light yellow, light tan, light green, etc....  I believe LPO will be sourcing "white".  

You can order from the same place later and the color completely different.