Basseducer

Tu Members In Danger?

Basseducer - Many thanks for your concern.

70 miles is not far at all, close enough for me to initiate an escape plan, should things escalate. I live in the 3rd largest city on Java and I live on the outskirts of the city and rarely go into town, so relatively safe for now.

The trigger point is if it starts in Bandung. If so, it will take five minutes to pack my bags which are already by the front door. My motorbike taxi is on speed dial and I will be at the airport in 30 minutes. I will move to Thailand and set up there, unless anyone wants an in-house lure designer :)

map1.JPG

Dave

map1.JPG

map1.JPG

map1.JPG

map1.JPG

map1.JPG

map1.JPG

map1.JPG

post-14497-0-70827600-1452789267_thumb.jpg

Archery1 - nothing wrong with what you have written.

I must say that the events in Europe are making me extremely nervous. Probably sooner than later, the real fighting is going to start and it is going to be real nasty, and when it does, it is going to have repercussions over here.

Dave

Guys - I am overwhelmed with the kind offers.

A chance to work with Bob, and maybe develop that CNC duplicator machine that I have inside my head.

A chance to build some baits with Mark, share ideas and come up with some new ones, and of course, to fish in Mark's back yard.

Dave

• Like 1

Bassinfool - I am on the British Embassy list for email notifications, also monitoring the news for Bandung every 30 minutes.

There are terrorists based in Bandung, but there is also a powerful national anti terrorist police called Densus 88. They have arrested more than a dozen suspects in the last two weeks in several raids across the country, including one house raided in Bandung last Sunday.

A low-powered explosive went off in Bandung city's main square, Alun-Alun, which is a park area. No one was injured in the blast, but at 01:20am New years was being celebrated with some fervor.

Four suspects have been arrested over the New Year's Eve bombing. Police may seem rather sedentary in everyday life, but when it comes to serious crime, they are right on the ball - good to know.

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman
  • Like 1