WebbsBaits21

Favorite Molds?

Hey you guys. I am looking at getting a couple more molds. I am wanting to get a nice beaver mold thats about 4.25" long and a 6" finesse worm for darter heading and shakey heading. The beaver I haave taken a look at the BTS split tail and was wondering what your guys' thought would be on that one or if you had an other suggestions? Also if anyone has any molds like that or a 6" worm I might be willing to purchase, however I am not wanting anything under 4 cavities because I have found lower that that is a pain to make a lot quickly. Thoughts and opinions? Also, I want to get a twin tail and hula grub??

There are alot of beaver molds out there. Man i like the ai angling stinger alot. The 702 is a good craw . Bob has a good fat body hog also. it has a brush hog body but has alot more action with the flappers towards end. the finesse worm is always a hard 1 to decide on. if you like zooms trick worms then there are several makers of a flat side worm. I have the ai anglings finesse worm molds shoot gr8 and makes baits quick. THIS THREAD  GOT ME WISHIN I HAD MORE $$ to buy more molds. there are a few i always wanted to try or get multiples of so it dont take long to make a bunch up quick . The skirt i add onto my ikas or twin tails is the ai angking 3,75" skirt. attaches with ease with my hot knife or sometimes i buy skirts from yamamoto or lurecraft . I havent did that in years  I hate buyin store made plastics!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by archery1
  • Like 1

I like the 706 craw a lot! It is the perfect jig trailer, I have caught 4 fish over 7lbs on that combo this year. It shoots really well and has great action. Best thing is the claws move but don't cause so much drag that it keeps your rig from getting to the bottom (I fish rivers a lot).

I also love the BTS flipping hog. I can't tell ya how many fish I've caught on that bait.

And Enforcer Bait Molds frog and 8" grub. Easily the best frog I have used and I am a frog fanatic. The 8" grub is a very unique bait that can be used many ways but I like it on top water weightless.

For a worm I really like the bigger Freedom Fry from Do-It. Really easy to shoot and it's a big enough worm you can flip with a big hook or fish it on a shakey head. Very versatile bait.