Jj7leaf

Frozen Createx Paint

X2 Hammer, if I think that we will lose heat I bring the paint where I am or to a place where I know that the temperature will stay well above freezing. I just had that happen a week ago.

Just for future thoughts these places are basements, cellars, crawl spaces etc. I have mine in home made racks, this makes them easy to move.

I hope you save them with the info that the others have gave you.

Good luck,

Dale

Fedex delivered some createx airbrush paint to me yesterday evening. By the time I got the package off of the front porch two of the bottles of paint were frozen solid. They are thawing now. Have any of you guys had this trouble in the past? Hope its not ruined. Thanks. 

Funny this came up.

I have just started air brushing (trying) and my first batch of Createx Wicked colors just showed up, rock hard.

I put it in a warm place and sent of an e-mail to Createx, here is their reply.

Thank you for contacting Createx Colors.  Please find attached our application guide.

Wicked Colors will survive a freeze / thaw cycle.  Our paints that do not survive a freeze/ thaw are AutoBorne Sealer, candy2o, 4030 Balancing Clear and 4040 Bleed Checker.

For a complimentary catalog, please email us your shipping address and let us know if we may be of any further service.

Best Regards,

Createx Colors

Customer Service

info@createxcolors.com

Edited by MT204