bucknuckle

Steelhead Worm Mold

Frank , I do read the forum and I'm on here daily , I just don't post much . Your right , those worms weren't on the site when you checked . I'm so busy these days keeping up with the machining that my new site suffers from getting updated promptly . When I saw that you were asking for a link - then I got wondering if they were even on there , so I posted them as soon as I could

My webhosting has been a nightmare up to this point , and 3 hosts later I think I've finally found the right one , so I'm hoping that juggling act is over

Edited by curt k

Frank , I do read the forum and I'm on here daily , I just don't post much . Your right , those worms weren't on the site when you checked . I'm so busy these days keeping up with the machining that my new site suffers from getting updated promptly . When I saw that you were asking for a link - then I got wondering if they were even on there , so I posted them as soon as I could

My webhosting has been a nightmare up to this point , and 3 hosts later I think I've finally found the right one , so I'm hoping that juggling act is over

Well at least someone mentioned it on this forum. I did not post the question but was in the market for something like that but bought the other ones I found. Keeping up with a web site and running a business is a big chore and hard to stay on top. Maybe next time.

Keeping up with a website and running a business is most certainly a chore ,  Ive got the bags under my eyes to prove that .

. Getting these molds up on the website was a bit slow , but they are only a few weeks old and were pulled out of my design folder due to requests , otherwise I'm heavily focused on production these days

Edited by curt k