Hey Fellow Baiters........ lol

as you know our fishing clients "if you sell baits" can be very set in the things they do, even go far as calling them Primadonna's lol any way, some of these fishermen I build for ask for good hooks because they tournament fish. was wondering if any of you guys might know where to get bulk good hooks from? Somewhere reliable please.

Thanks in advance Zilla!

• Like 1

FYI... I still don't have my hooks from Hooks USA that I ordered 1 week ago, In fact they don't even have the hooks yet.... But I finally found out why.  John the owner of the company has recently sold it to Tom Nelson. Tom is trying to "Right the ship"  I hope all goes well for him. He is a bass fisherman that is doing this as his full time job. John was trying to work his regular job and do this on the side.

I think in a short time Tom will make this place better than ever....

Edited by 21xdc

Have you tried contacting the representative of the manufacturer that makes the hooks you use? I was able to get a deal that way, and got to use the hooks I wanted to use. 

Manufacturers are pretty easy to talk to, most of the time. Tell them you are wanting to set up a small commercial account. You will most likely need a valid tax id for this. 

SS

• Like 1