msmoot04

Megabass S Cranks

That's what is really funny about this site. After Richard P answered the way he/she did and reading another thread, got me to thinking. Either Richard is a owner of a company, co-worker or a friend of Dinger.

This site has owners of companies, designers, major manufacturers, manufacture designers, hobby bait makers, buyers (fishermen) and anybody that has something to do with our topics.

Have you ever wondered about putting a new design out for members to look at? Without a copy right, I wonder how long before the design would show up again by another designer. I've been wondering about copy rights lately, I need to read up on it.

I may start another thread about this topic.

Just a question that makes you go, HMMMMM.

Dale

• Like 1

Dale - the same thought occurred to me too; is Richard actually Mr Dinger :)

There are lots of threads on the subject of patents, which is what I think you are interested in, but there is always room for a fresh one. A new thread would be better as it would be easier to find in the future, with a meaningful title.

Dave

It's funny how some people will run their mouths and make accusations while their heads are where the sun don't shine. If you had half a brain, you would do a little research before making an ass out of yourselves......If you do a profile check and/or check previously posted threads by me you would know this......or even do a Google search.....I'll save you a little time....I started pouring plastics before the first presto Pot came out and was mentored by Jim of Ghostbaits.......developed Emphysema and couldn't pour plastic any longer. Because I enjoy creating things, i started buying unpainted but already poured lead for skirted baits and was mentored by Cadman......got a bit bored with that, bought an airbrush and found out i had a knack for it. Since I became a member of this site, I have read EVERY thread in soft plastics, wire, and hard baits......As far as myself and Brian being the same...like I said look at the damn profiles.......we live 2,000 miles apart....as far as being partners....lets say.....if a blank bought from a US Vendor cost $2 how much profit is there for that vendor...and to split that? DaleSW if my short answer, while I took the time to answer a question while I was working leads you to believe that, then sir you are an idiot...Vodkaman, I thought you knew me a bit better than that.....but of course we all know that you have an answer for everything!  I have learned everything I know about tackle making here on TU and give back every opportunity I can, however i do not appreciate people slandering my name because their fingers work faster than their brains!

• Like 3