Curt - NC

Back Up And Running

Well, after being down for a couple of days, the site is back online again.

First, I apologize for the delay with getting it back online. It was a bit of a daunting task.

Second, the process of getting it back online may have caused us to lose a very small amount of data. I had to restore the site back to early Saturday morning. The site appears to have gone down sometime late on the 19th, so I had to restore it to early on the 19th. This process may have caused a few posts or gallery photos to disappear.

I apologize for the down time and for any inconvenience the downtime caused.

• Like 3

Dear Curt,

I read only now your explaining post. I think to be one of whose that have lose some pictures. I have already written to your Support Team, resending them the 3 pictures.

I would like to profit to say that you are doing a really great work: thank you.

Bye.

Cami

• Like 2

I was absent for a while ,just spectating now and then , ........ but just yesterday I wanted to post again , tried both gallery and forums, ....and it did not work !

Second time this would happen to me on TU trough the years , ...Murphy's Law , I guess :lol: !

Curt , ...thanks a lot for your work and efforts to get the site back online :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  , ....best greetings , Dieter :yay:

• Like 2