Ed_White

Enforcer Bait Molds

Hey all,

Just wanted to put up a good word about Enforcer bait molds, I'm a hobby guy who just bought his first ever machined aluminum 2 pc mold, a 2 cavity grub, and the thing works awesome, the order process was easy, and I had the mold 5 days after order.

Not affiliated with the company, just a guy who appreciates good service when he gets it and is willing to spread the word.

• Like 4

Enforcer certainly has faster customer response than anyone I have dealt with. If you contact him he WILL get back to you very quickly and his molds are very well designed. There is a tad bit of flashing on the vents but the end result is filled bait cavities and they are basically impossible to get a dented bait. I have 8 of his molds and will be adding more soon!

I have 6 of their molds and they all shoot great. He has excellent customer service. Send him an a mail and get a response within 12 hours. Order molds before Sunday night and they ship out on Monday. Cheap shipping, even if for multiple molds.

Excellent service as it should be.

I now have 8 of his molds and really love them. They shook well every time, and they have been very quick with shipping times. If there ever was going to be a delay from the normal shipping they were very quick to alert me. The customer service has been great as well. If you've been wondering if you should try their molds, you should. I'm happy with them, and you will be too.

the 4 inch frog is a different beast from the 4.5 enforcer frog . the 4 inch frog is designed to be more of a bank bouncer ,  it's a slow bait at which short bursts (tugs) will create a great splashing action  . It's meant to mimic a real frog / toad which in nature don't race across the surface . I needed to design something  for slower fishing and for the heavy strikes  that tend to happen after I bounce my baits of the grassy edge ,  I also wanted to have something with a bit more of a presence on the surface . This is something that I seriously needed out on the water , which is why it came to be 

The 4.5 enforcer frog is a very productive bait but Both are completely different baits and are meant for different fishing styles

BTW . I really appreciate the compliments from you guys , it really does mean a lot to know that your enjoying this stuff

Curt

Enforcer Bait Molds

Edited by curt k
  • Like 4

Received my molds and VERY VERY happy. 

The DRW400 is absolutely amazing!  Shoots awesome and the ribs to the tail make for some awesome action as a drop shot...loving it!  The DRW300 shot great too, but the bait is just too small for my style of fishing. 

The 4in Swimmer top inject is amazing as well.  Shot laminates as soon as I got it and they came out great.  Next day tried them in a paper tourney ...the action in that tail goes about midway up the bait, not just the tail.  Perfect!

Definitely ordering more DRW400s and the 4 in swimmer! 

The DRW400 is absolutely amazing!  Shoots awesome and the ribs to the tail make for some awesome action as a drop shot...loving it!  The DRW300 shot great too, but the bait is just too small for my style of fishing. 

bigger is yet to come :wink:  . The 300 a bit small for the way that I fish as well  , but there is a time and place for everything

the 4 inch frog is a different beast from the 4.5 enforcer frog . the 4 inch frog is designed to be more of a bank bouncer ,  it's a slow bait at which short bursts (tugs) will create a great splashing action  . It's meant to mimic a real frog / toad which in nature don't race across the surface . I needed to design something  for slower fishing and for the heavy strikes  that tend to happen after I bounce my baits of the grassy edge ,  I also wanted to have something with a bit more of a presence on the surface . This is something that I seriously needed out on the water , which is why it came to be 

The 4.5 enforcer frog is a very productive bait but Both are completely different baits and are meant for different fishing styles

BTW . I really appreciate the compliments from you guys , it really does mean a lot to know that your enjoying this stuff

Curt

Enforcer Bait Molds

It's great to see a seller who follows TU, and isn't afraid to post.

John Barlow and Predator Baits are two others who come to mind, and their input and customer service posts are great!

• Like 1

It's great to see a seller who follows TU, and isn't afraid to post.

John Barlow and Predator Baits are two others who come to mind, and their input and customer service posts are great!

I'm always following the forum and a few others as well . There's a lot of valuable information on the site and there's always something new to read .

I'm pretty much in the same boat as everyone else here and I originally got into making baits with the plans of upping my own game on the water .  The only complaint that I have now is that I have crap loads of baits and not much time to fish em these days .

I know that there's a fine line between talking about my baits and , self promoting (which seems to be a topic) , so I hang back unless theres an important point to make .