19D10

Stencils For Signing

Pad printing is the way to go if you need to do a lot of it.  Its the high volume way to go. 

A stencil and an airbrush might be ok if you are doing a limited quantity and can make your own stencils or buy a lot of them.  The stencil needs to be cleanable. 

I don't think I'd go the rubber stamp route. It doesn't do all that great of a job on the backs of my checks.  I sure would not want it to be my signature on a semi custom bait. 

Water slides work well, and there are some decent laser printable water slide decal papers available so you do not need to use a fixative.  Not all laser printers do a nice job on them though.  My semi industrial Ricoh creates after image printing and its pretty messy.  My Brother all in one does really nice laser water slide decals.  If you do not have a laser printer you can use inkjet, but remember to get inkjet decal paper and use a fixative before wetting. Water slides are probably the highest cost per signature, but the lowest setup cost if you already have a suitable printer. 

Edited by Bob La Londe