bluedragon2k9

Bought A Air Compressor Brush Dont Fit

I am going to presume you are either having problems attaching the hose to your compressor or the hose to your airbrush. Either way, finding the right fitting is as simple as going to your nearest hardware store. They should have a selection of brass fittings readily available to fit your needs. Just take in your hose if the connection to the compressor is your problem; take both the hose and airbrush if the connection between the two is your problem.

Good luck!

at tcpglobal.com the item number for the hose is: Item #: ABD TH-021 you got to get a air chuck quick connect adaptor 1/4 npt thread  for the end for like adding to power tools form the store... you can get it at  like lowes or home depot etc... one end of hose gets the air chuck quick connect adaptor the other goes to your air brush... you may want to put a regulator on the compressor  to regulate it down to useable psi for the air brush if it don't got it already! mounted to the compressor... that's a master premium air bush hose 6 foot long they do have longer if you need them?  

Edited by Boondox

I use these types of fitting all the time. That size is a normal size reducer. Try a plumbing suppliers too. Some airbrush sales supply this fitting to.

Home Depot, Lowes, plumbing suppliers; you should find something at any of these as long as it's NPT, there are many other thread types out there. I'll just throw this out there, it could even be a hydraulic type connector but I doubt it.

Most of these places has a sample board with different size and types of samples (threads, sizes, etc.) that you can match up with. I'm wondering if this hose is NPT. Some of these sales people just don't know what they are seeing or just say this. Make sure first what type of thread that you have at the hose. I'm pretty sure that the compressor would be NPT (US, National Pipe Thread).

Good luck,

Dale