dsotm

Where To Buy Prepainted Spinner Bodies

I used wyld edge spinners in the past but they seem to have gone out of business. I'd like to assemble something similar myself but haven't had much luck finding pre painted bodies in the same style. Their bodies seemed to have the wire attached at time of molding. Any idea where I could find something similar?

Won't let me link the picture for an example for some reason...

http://www.chitown-angler.com/2fish/albums/userpics/10733/abs01.JPG

Edited by dsotm

I have a bunch of those bodies, not the same paint job but the same bodies. The wire isn't attached, what they do is they bend the bottom loop but they don't wrap it closed, instead they leave it open with a long end and then slide the lure body down over the loop and then paint it. If you know how to ben wire with a round nose pliers it would be easy to make, just get a size 3 sonic blade, and a looped wire shaft 4" to 6" long and then get the bodies, and you can get them all at Barlows Tackle. The lure body you want is "K" which is 5/64oz. in weight.

Dsotm - the link is fine as you have it, but if you want to hide the link in a word, you need to select 'more reply options'. If you did this and it still didn't work, you probably need to empty your history.

The link was very helpful, thanks. Welcome to TU :)

Dave

Dsotm - the link is fine as you have it, but if you want to hide the link in a word, you need to select 'more reply options'. If you did this and it still didn't work, you probably need to empty your history.

The link was very helpful, thanks. Welcome to TU :)

Dave

Had to type it by hand, wouldn't let me paste or use the image button for some reason... oh well!  8O

Are these bodies available prepainted somewhere or will I need to learn powder painting as well?