Les Young

Lurecraft Plastic Mold # 574

I love a brush hog and go through a lot of them during the year. Having said that I would recommend getting a 4 cavity cnc mold. I love mine and I can make them faster/more consistent with injection.

I feel like I would never be able to get those little appendages to come out right. I do some hand pour worms for myself and that's ok but I'm not good at the little stuff. If you're really good at it then you could get quite a few more "cavities" buying the lurecraft molds.

I love a brush hog and go through a lot of them during the year. Having said that I would recommend getting a 4 cavity cnc mold. I love mine and I can make them faster/more consistent with injection.

I feel like I would never be able to get those little appendages to come out right. I do some hand pour worms for myself and that's ok but I'm not good at the little stuff. If you're really good at it then you could get quite a few more "cavities" buying the lurecraft molds.

Where did you get your brush hog mold? I got mine from lurecraft and its injection amd i still have problems with the appendages. It's probably something im doing though. Sometimes they come out good sometimes they dont.

This is Kim at LureCraft.  Are you still having issues with our brush hog mold?  If so, please call in and we will be happy to assist you and see what the issue is.  Sometimes it is how hot/cold you have the plastic or how fast you inject it into the mold, or how cold/warm the mold is.  We are here to help!

Edited by Kim
  • Like 4