Champrider

Skirted Swivel Jighead

I have been searching all the usual places for a source of Skirted Swivel Jigheads in an Arkie, Flipping or Swimjig head and if I could choose it wold be a flipping head with recessed line tie (don't want much do I?)  I have football heads from LPU and while they work they aren't really what is needed to fish the heavy weed and wood cover I fish.  

I figure if no one here makes them or knows of a source I will have to decide just how bad I want the and if it is worth investing in a mold which I really don't want to do for no more than I would use.

I know Strike King makes a skirted swivel swimjig but I make the football jigs up cheaply enough I don't worry if I lose a few plus I probably give more away than I actually lose.

Does anyone make such a creature or know of a source?

Are you talking about a football head with a skirt collar on the back so that you can add a skirt?

I don't have a mold like that, but it seems like you could alter a football jig mold easily to make you own.  The hardest part would be bending the wire for me.

Edited by mark poulson