adrignat

Spike It In Europe?

Hi all

Is there any Europe based shop that sells Spike it products?

I am most interested in their airbrush friendly paints. I know that their water based "colure" paint is safe to buy directly from their website, and would go for it, but it does require an extra "clear coat" to seal it. And considering the size and shape of the baits I'm trying to paint this is practically impossible, so I'd like to get a paint that stays on the lure without the extra dipping.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

You can buy the solvent based one from them but the only airplane safe container they have is a quart. That a lot of paint. Call Bruce and he can tell you about it. I know they don't really want resellers of there products anymore.

• Like 1

You can buy the solvent based one from them but the only airplane safe container they have is a quart. That a lot of paint. Call Bruce and he can tell you about it. I know they don't really want resellers of there products anymore.

Frank, thanks for that! Yes, as you said the quart is a bit more than what I had in mind. I'll try and see if there is any way of buying less.

Cab Softbait Paint, it is solvent base, but till now They can sell it only in Finland.

http://www.cabcoatings.fi/

Bye

Cami

Cami, I saw that cabcoatings are developing something (saw solarfallbaits's video on youtube) but honestly it is hard to navigate around their website since it is only in finnish and also as you said, as far as I know they only sell in Finland. They would have been perfect otherwise