emptystringer81

9" Ribbon Tail Mold

You can buy two 2 cavity 10in. Ribbon Tail molds from BTS for the same price as Bait Junky's 3 cavity. They are pretty much the same as a ZOOM Ol' Monster & shoot great. If the 10in. is too big & you're looking for something closer to the 9in on the smaller side, the enforcer 8in. 2 cavity shoots well also.

Don't mean to hijack

who has a ribbontail worm that is very similar to the 7" berkley powerbait worm? or berkley havoc juice worm? The closest i have seen in pics is the lakeside baits 6" ribbontail but never had 1 in hand

P.s i have the bt 7" ribbontail and it's thicker sorta like zooms ol monster ..some what. caught alot of fish on em also.. thanks to w.d givin me samples i bought the molds for myself

DON'T get the bt 10" ribbontail thinkin its like the ol monster cause its huge!!!!!

Don't mean to hijack

who has a ribbontail worm that is very similar to the 7" berkley powerbait worm? or berkley havoc juice worm? The closest i have seen in pics is the lakeside baits 6" ribbontail but never had 1 in hand

P.s i have the bt 7" ribbontail and it's thicker sorta like zooms ol monster ..some what. caught alot of fish on em also.. thanks to w.d givin me samples i bought the molds for myself

DON'T get the bt 10" ribbontail thinkin its like the ol monster cause its huge!!!!!

I am wanting it to be similar to the power worm style, ive caught lots of fish on those