rockslide

Purple Glitter?

There is purple glitter - more reddish and grape glitter - more bluish. I don't care for grape because it is darker and prefer the brighter flash of purple. Purple is used by more soft plastic bait producers and occasionally fuscia (a more pinkish purple) is used in colored plastic. I've sold both true purple and fuscia to those wanting a more classic looking lure.

There is purple glitter - more reddish and grape glitter - more bluish. I don't care for grape because it is darker and prefer the brighter flash of purple. Purple is used by more soft plastic bait producers and occasionally fuscia (a more pinkish purple) is used in colored plastic. I've sold both true purple and fuscia to those wanting a more classic looking lure.

THAT'S the one I was thinking of.  Sam's fuscia is an awesome color! 

Well then does your purple bleed? I think that was the question.

so does your purple bleed? an were can i get a list of what glitter you have in stock

Michaels craft storees. Print a 50% coupon and get a 8 oz jare for like $4.

Too bad I only really like their Creatology purple whick is like .040.

You wont find it online either. Dont overheat

so is there a Creatology glitter color i should stay away from? might as well pick up some other colors. have you tried any of the sample packs